Calvary Early Learning Centre is a long day care centre catering for children from two years through to Kindergarten. Our centre features three rooms - Junior Kindy, Pre Kindy and Kindergarten. Our Centre is part of the wider community of Calvary Christian College. As such, our focus here at the Centre is not just to provide excellent care for our precious young children, but to also prepare them well for their future.
The ELC currently have the following positions vacant:
Early Childhood Educator (Diploma Qualified)
Calvary Early Learning Centre is currently inviting applications for a Diploma-qualified Early Childhood Educator. Flexibility exists for this position to be a full-time, part-time, or casual role.
Reporting to the Director of Early Learning, this role works as a member of a team that generates and maintains a play-based learning environment for children from 4 years old (enrolled in the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines).
The ideal applicant will have the following qualifications, qualities, and experience:
- A Diploma in Children’s Services
- The ability to work in a cooperative, flexible and professional manner with children, parents, and other ELC team A current approved first aid qualification, anaphylaxis management training, and emergency asthma management training, in accordance with the Education and Care Services National Regulations and service policies
- A Working With Children Check Blue Card for paid employment (or the ability to obtain)
- Ability to demonstrate a Christian worldview and support of the Christian ethos of the College
- Experience in the childcare industry is desirable
To apply, please submit a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria, and resume via email to email@example.com
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Position Description